Sunday, April 30, 2017

Final Blog Post

Being in EME this semester has taught me a lot. I thought I knew a lot of technology tricks and ways to enhance my posts with visuals and whatnot but clearly I haven't. This course helped immensely with my creativity and my technology knowledge!

Our textbook for the semester was also very informative. I really enjoyed making the blog posts for each section because there was so much information in each part, making it tough to choose on what I wanted to write about! There were some parts of each section that when you read it, you'd think "wow, that is so obvious." But, when you get in depth to the chapter, you realize how much information there actually is and how much you truly did not know.
https://www.pearsonhighered.com/assets/bigcovers/0/1/3/3/0133155714.jpg

I always thought it would be interesting and cool to have a blog. When I found out we would be writing posts as a blog entry, I couldn't wait! Blogs are so fun because you basically write out all of your thoughts and it is exactly what you are thinking. Almost like talking to yourself but you have no idea who is actually going to read it! You can add visuals, videos, pictures, etc. and express yourself through each post! This definitley help with understanding educational technology issues and trends.
https://www.webnode.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Blog-intro.jpg


 I always thought being a teacher is just so simple and easy. You teach and go home! After taking this course, I realized being a teacher is a 24-hour job. You work on the weekends and the evening even after you just left work. When I was working on the lesson plan,  I was thinking to myself, "wow, this is actually a lot of work!" Once the school year begins, there is a lot of work to be put in. You have to have everything organized, all the lesson plans, textbooks, room decorated, etc.


I have always dreamt of being a teacher! I looked up to so many of my teachers and admired the relationship I had with them and I cannot wait to be that role model for someone, someday! Teachers have a huge impact on students and I truly hope you guys realize that sooner than later.

I really enjoyed this course. The professor put a lot of time into the lessons and assignments and you can tell everything was well thought out. Each assignment also served a purpose. I feel like sometimes, professors will just create assignments just to have some and I often think "what is the point of this and what is it going to help me with?" But, each assignment really did help me and it really did serve a purpose!


No comments:

Post a Comment